PREP TIME: MINUTES
COOK TIME: 60 MINUTES
SERVES: 2 PEOPLE
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- grated Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces black truffles
- In a 4-quart saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and let sweat for 3 minutes until vegetables are translucent and aromatic.
- Add rice and lightly toast in oil for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add vegetable stock 1/3rd at a time stirring until each additional 1/3rd is absorbed.
- Once all liquid is absorbed, remove from heat and stir in Parmesan, and butter.
- Divide into 6 servings and top with shaved truffles.
Barossa Valley, Australia
Elderton "E Series" Unoaked Chardonnay 2021